Recipe Swap Club is a club for food bloggers to connect, share, and grow their blogs. We do monthly recipes swaps tasked to you. How it works:
1) become a member of Food Bloggers Recipe Swap Club. This is where your blog is verified and an invite is sent from our Facebook page. If you do not have your blog named on your personal Facebook profile for verification, we may send you message to allow us to take a peak at your food blog.
2) After joining the Facebook page for Food Bloggers Recipe Swap and read the rules, you may add your page to link to upcoming swap starting on the first of the month.
3) Every month each member will be tasked with making a recipe from a fellow members blog. Once your task is announced, on the Facebook page, go to the blog you were tasked with and pick a recipe you want to reproduce.
4) Blog the recipe you have chosen. Your own photos, directions, and everything like a normal post linking to original recipe.
5) Post in the group when completed. Recipe must be completed within the month time.
Contact us for more information on how to be a part of this fun, new adventure!Come see what Simply Made Recipes has been tasked with for recipe Swap Club:
Garlic & Herb Smashed Potatoes for March 2017.
Lamb and Feta Nachos for February 2017.
Creamy Orzo Pasta Salad for January 2017.
15 Minute Yakisoba for December 2016.
Crunchy Lemon Parmesan Chicken with Broccoli for November 2016.
Berly’s Kitchen Cinnamon Rolls for October 2016.