4 Ingredient Popcorn Balls are a great Halloween treat made with popcorn, marshmallows, butter and candies.
- 10 ounces marshmallows
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3.2 ounce bag popcorn, (light butter and salt)
- 1 cup candy, (we used the M&M and candy corns)
- Cook the bag of popcorn according to directions and place into a large mixing bowl. Remove all un-popped kernels after it is cooled. Set to the side.
- In a pan on medium to low heat, melt the butter.
- Add 10 ounces of marshmallows and stir frequently for approximately 3-5 minutes until creamy and no chunks of marshmallow are left.
- Turn off heat and pour over popcorn. Stir quickly.
- Let cool for a few minute and then stir in candies. If using chocolate, make sure the mixture is cool enough to not melt the chocolate.
- Gently press all ingredients together until you form a ball that fits into the palm of your hand.
- Cool on parchment paper.
** Read the Tips & Tricks section within post.
- Category: Dessert