Spicy Honey Grilled Chicken Wing Recipe
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- .5 cup hot sauce of choice
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar (optional, I have made them with or without the vinegar)
- Trim chicken wings... or not.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne over both sides of chicken wings.
- Heat up grill on a medium to high heat.
- Toss chicken wings on grill for 10-12 minutes each side. Total of 20-24 minutes cook time.
- In a small bowl, add melted butter, sriracha, hot sauce, honey and cider vinegar. Mix well. Today we used Frank's hot sauce.
- I like to toss the chicken wings in sauce in groups of about 6 wings. So, add 6 wings to a large bowl, drizzle some of your hot sauce mixture. Give a good toss to coat all the wings.