Air Fryer Baked Potatoes are a great side dish with olive oil rubbed potatoes cooked in an air fryer with some sea salt and ground pepper.
I love cooking with my air fryer! It has become one of my kitchen essentials. It provides easy clean up, simple cooking and just less effort to cook some really amazing dishes. Check out the Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Asparagus for another simple side dish idea that will be on repeat in your home.
Air Fryer Potatoes
Air Fryer Baked Potatoes have this amazing crispy outside and the insides are soft and fluffy. My husband typically won’t eat the skin of a baked potato but he eats the WHOLE potato when cooked with this method. Proof it’s delicious in my book.
Can we be honest and admit the toppings are the best part of a baked potato with soooo many possibilities. Here are some ideas for your Air Fryer Baked Potatoes!
- Sour Cream
- Buffalo chicken
- Taco meat with taco toppings
- Broccoli with cheese
- Pulled pork
- Pizza stuffed
Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Air Fryer
- 4 Russet potatoes
- olive oil
- sea salt
- ground pepper
- Wash potatoes and pierce each one a few times with a fork.
- Lather each with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place into Air fryer basket.
- Cook for about 50 minutes on 390 degrees. Please see notes.
- Fill with toppings of choice.