Air Fryer Baked Potatoes are a great side dish with olive oil rubbed potatoes cooked in an air fryer with some sea salt and ground pepper.
- 4 Russet potatoes
- olive oil
- sea salt
- ground pepper
- Wash potatoes and pierce each one a few times with a fork.
- Lather each with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place into Air fryer basket.
- Cook for about 50 minutes on 390 degrees. Please see notes.
- Fill with toppings of choice.
Air fryer wattage varies per appliance so cook times can vary. Potato sizes will also vary. I recommend checking your potatoes after 45 minutes and they may need to cook up to one hour.
- Category: Side Dish