Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Asparagus is made with garlic, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and ground pepper in a short 10 minutes in the air fryer for an easy side dish you can do with any entree.
- 1 pound asparagus
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, can swap for some freshly minced garlic
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- ground pepper
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (shredded or grated)
- Wash and either cut or snap off each end. Discard the ends.
- Toss on olive oil, garlic powder and a pinch of salt and pepper. Squeeze half a lemon on and toss together to fully coat each asparagus.
- Place in air fryer for 10 minutes on 390 degrees. Cook longer if desired.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
- Category: Side
- Method: Air Fryer
Keywords: air fryer, asparagus, side dish