Air Fryer Salmon with Brown Sugar Glaze is sweet and really simple way to enjoy a family dinner with salmon in under 20 minutes.
- 1 pound salmon fillet (wild caught)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- parsley (optional garnish)
- Remove the bones from your salmon fillet and cut into 4 equal portions.
- Salt and pepper each side (even the skin side).
- In a small bowl, add brown sugar and Dijon. Mix and brush onto the flesh of salmon.
- Place salmon into air fryer and cook on 355 degrees for 14-16 minutes skin side down. We like it right at 14 minutes but if you like it well done, cook a little longer.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
- Category: dinner