Air Fryer Spinach and Roasted Pepper Quesadilla is a quick recipe made with spinach, roasted bell pepper and mozzarella cheese inside two soft flour tortillas and dipped in marinara sauce.
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup chopped frozen spinach, thawed
- 1/4 cup sliced roasted bell peppers
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- non-stick cooking spray
- marinara sauce to dip
- Lightly spray the bottom of your air fryer with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add a tortilla.
- Top with roasted bell peppers, spinach and shredded mozzarella cheese spreading them out evenly over the tortilla.
- Place the second tortilla over top.
- Spray the top tortilla with a little non-stick cooking spray.
- Place air fryer to 325 degrees and cook for 6 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer, cut into 6 pieces and serve with a side of marinara sauce to dip.