Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes are made easily in the air fryer with some olive oil, salt and pepper cooked until tender and topped with butter and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
- 3 large sweet potatoes (4 if small)
- olive oil
- ground cinnamon
- Wash the potatoes and pierce with a fork.
- Lather each with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place into Air fryer basket.
- Cook for about 45 minutes on 390 degrees.
- Serve with butter and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
- Category: Side
- Method: Air Fryer
Keywords: air fryer, potatoes, sweet potatoes, side dish