Almond Butter Energy Balls are a great pre or post workout snack made with oats, flax seeds, almond butter, mini chocolate chips, honey and vanilla protein powder.
- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips (sometimes I add more if my sweet tooth is yelling at me)
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, can swap for chocolate
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Wash hands.
- Use your hands to combine all the ingredients together.
- Form 16 balls and place into fridge to set up.
- Category: Snack
- Method: No Bake
Keywords: snack, protein, chocolate, flax seed, almond butter, honey, oats