Almond Butter Smoothie with Greek Yogurt is a delicious protein-packed meal option made with berries, banana, milk, Greek yogurt and almond butter.
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt, I love the Greek Gods Vanilla Honey
- 2 Tablespoons almond butter
- 2 cups frozen berries, I used a mix of blackberries, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup almond milk, maybe more if needed to thin out smoothie
- Place ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
- Category: Smoothies
- Method: Blender
Keywords: smoothie, almond butter, fruit, breakfast, lunch, strawberry, banana