Andes Mint Milkshake
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1.5 cups milk (whole milk tastes the best)
- .5 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 10 drops of green food coloring
- 16 pieces of andes mints unwrapped
- Whipped cream
- Andes mint to garnish
- maraschino cherry to garnish
- Sprinkles to garnish (optional)
- Place 3 cups vanilla ice cream, 1.5 cups milk, .5 teaspoon peppermint extract, 10 drops food coloring and 16 pieces of unwrapped Andes mints into the blender.
- Blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with whipped cream, a cherry and an Andes Mint on top. Add sprinkles if you wish.