Andes Mint Milkshake recipe is here! One of my guilty pleasures during the month of March is the Andes Mint Milkshake from Jack in the Box. I love, love, love these milkshakes.
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk (whole milk tastes the best)
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 10 drops of green food coloring
- 16 pieces of andes mints unwrapped
- Whipped cream
- Andes mint to garnish
- maraschino cherry to garnish
- Sprinkles to garnish (optional)
- Place 3 cups vanilla ice cream, 1 1/2 cups milk, 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract, 10 drops food coloring and 16 pieces of unwrapped Andes mints into the blender.
- Blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with whipped cream, a cherry and an Andes Mint on top. Add sprinkles if you wish.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blender
Keywords: Dessert, milkshake, mint, St Patricks Day, shake, chocolate, vanilla