Asian Meatballs are a fun switch up from a classic meatball with loads of flavor from ginger, herbs and sweet chili sauce. Serve over rice and top with sesame seeds for a delicious dinner the whole family is going to enjoy.
We love making meatballs around here- maybe I love them because it is one of the few things my husband will voluntarily cook for everyone. A day off cooking is nice from time to time but seriously, these meatballs are delicious. These Asian Meatballs have a base of a basic meatball with the breadcrumbs and egg but the flavor really pulls through with the extras like fresh herb and sweet chili sauce actually mixed in.
Tips for fantastic Asian Meatballs:
- Let the ground beef sit out for 30 minutes before forming meatballs.
- Use gloves to really get in there and mash all the ingredients together.
- A meatball press/baller does wonders to rolling the meatballs.
- Use fresh ingredients- fresh ginger root, green onion, parsley.
- Brown the meatballs before baking.
Some items that make these Asian Meatballs a breeze: