Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs are made with bun sized hot dogs wrapped in delicious bacon cooked on the grill until crispy and covered with barbecue sauce for a simple way to dress up that average hot dog.
- 10 hot dog buns
- 10 bun sized hot dogs
- 10 slices bacon, classic cut
- 5 Tablespoons barbecue sauce
- yellow mustard, garnish
- Soak 20 toothpicks in water for 20 minutes.
- Heat grill up to a medium-low heat.
- Wrap each hot dog with a slice of bacon. Secure the bacon with one toothpick on each end.
- Toss hot dogs on grill for 10 minutes, flip, and brush on barbecue sauce.
- Cook another 10 minutes and brush on more barbecue sauce.
- Serve in a hot dog bun with a drizzle of mustard.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
Keywords: hot dogs, grilling, bacon