BBQ Chicken Panini Sandwiches are made with packaged seasoned pulled chicken with barbecue sauce, Havarti cheese slices and pickles on sourdough bread cooked in a panini press with a little butter.
- 16 ounces seasoned pulled chicken with barbecue sauce (heat and serve found in the refrigerator section)
- 4 Havarti cheese slices
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- bread and butter pickles
- Heat the pulled chicken according to instructions on the package.
- Preheat the panini press.
- Butter the bread slices just on one side.
- Place a slice of bread down on panini press butter side down.
- Pile on some barbecue chicken, a couple slices of cheese and desired amount of pickles.
- Place a slice of bread on top butter side up.
- Pull down the press and let cook until bread has browned. My press has a light that will go off when sandwich is complete.
- Carefully remove from press and serve.
- Repeat for second sandwich unless you can fit both at once then cook sandwiches at same time.
I double this recipe for my family of four.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Panini Press
Keywords: panini, chicken, barbecue, bbq, sandwich