Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry is a gluten-free and keto-friendly dinner made with sirloin steak, loads of fresh broccoli, garlic, ginger and sautéed in ghee clarified butter.
- 1–1.5 pounds sirloin ( my steak was 1.3 pounds)
- 2 bunches broccoli (6 cups chopped)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons ghee clarified butter
- 1/4 cup beef broth, gluten-free
- sesame seed, garnish (optional)
- 1/2 cup beef broth, gluten-free
- 2 Tablespoons almond flour
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce, gluten-free, low sodium
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon ginger root, minced
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce, gluten-free, low-sodium
- ground pepper
- Chop the steak into 1/4 inch slices or slightly thinner.
- Mix your marinade ingredients: 1 Tablespoon minced garlic, 1 Tablespoon minced ginger, 2 Tablespoons soy sauce and a dash of ground pepper.
- Place your steak slices into marinade and thoroughly mix. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- While the steak is marinating, wash and chop the broccoli. Set to the side.
- Make the sauce. In a small bowl, mix 1/2 cup beef broth with 2 tablespoons almond flour and 2 teaspoons soy sauce. Set to the side.
- Heat up a pan on a high heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of ghee to pan. Drop your steak slices into pan and cook 3 minutes flipping halfway through. Place the steak on a plate to the side.
- Return the pan to the heat (without wiping clean) and add another 1/2 tablespoon of ghee, followed by your broccoli. Flip broccoli often and add 1/4 cup beef broth after a minute of cooking. Continue cooking and flipping for 5 minutes.
- Return the steak to the pan combining with broccoli, followed by the flour mixture and stir.
- Remove from heat and serve over rice or cauliflower rice.
- Add a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
Keywords: beef, broccoli, steak, stir fry