Beefy Queso Dip is an easy appetizer made in the slow cooker with Velveeta, ground beef, taco seasoning and Rotel.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 ounce packet taco seasoning
- 28 ounces Rotel original, drained
- 32 ounces Velveeta original, cubed
- Brown the ground beef on stove top. Drain excess fat and add taco seasoning. Mix and place into a crockpot.
- Drain Rotel and add to crockpot.
- Cube Velveeta and add to crockpot.
- Cook on high for 2 hours, stir and serve.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Crockpot