This Bloody Mary is a classic recipe made with V8 juice, vodka, celery salt, fresh ground pepper, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce and decorated with celery stalk, olives, pepperoncini in a Tajin rimmed glass.
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 6 ounces V8 original or a homemade tomato juice
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- celery stalk
- lime wedge
- Tajin seasoning
- Rim a hurricane glass with a lime wedge and dip into Tajin.
- Add celery salt, freshly ground pepper, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add in shot of vodka. Stir.
- Add in celery stalk.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Top with tomato juice. Stir.
- Garnish with olives, pepperoncini and lime wedge.