This Bloody Monster Eyes Halloween Milkshake is made with a freaky delicious based vanilla shake with a matcha green tea whipped cream decorated with a chocolate drizzle and bloody eyeballs made of donuts.
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Matcha Whipped Cream
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin powder
- 4 teaspoons hot water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 4 donut holes, (powdered)
- 4 candy eyes
- red icing, (store bought or homemade)
- white frosting, (store bought or homemade)
- chocolate syrup
- Start by making the bloody eyeballs. Place some frosting on the back of the eyes and then put in the center of the donut holes.
- Use the red icing to create a "bloody" eye look. Put a skewer in each donut eye and then secure them together with a toothpick between the donuts. ** double check the height of the skewers to ensure the will fit into your glass perfectly. If not, cut some off the bottom.
- Let the donut eyes sit int the fridge to set up while you make the whipped cream and milkshake.
Matcha Whipped Cream
- Place a mixing bowl and beaters into freezer to chill before using.
- Add gelatin powder to 4 teaspoons hot water and stir well so the gelatin begins to dissolve. Place to the side.
- Take your mixing bowl and beaters out of the freezer and assemble hand mixer.
- Add heavy cream, matcha powder, vanilla extract and confectioners sugar to mixing bowl and beat for 5-7 minutes or until a stiff peak is formed. This means that when the beaters are lifted from the bowl, the whipped cream forms a peak that does not lose shape.
- Grab the gelatin mixture and microwave for 5 seconds. Stir and add into mixing bowl. Beat whipped cream so the gelatin is dispersed evenly among whipped cream.
- Place whipped cream into a pastry bag with a large tip.
- Blend ice cream, vanilla extract and milk.
- Drizzle some chocolate syrup into the milkshake glass. Pour milkshake in.
- Put whipped cream on top.
- Place the bloody eyeballs towards the front of the glass. Place some more red icing below the eyes.
**matcha powder does contain caffeine
- Category: Dessert