This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine. #TurnUpSummer
BLT Hot Dogs are Ball Park® Hot Dogs wrapped in bacon grilled to perfection and placed in Ball Park® Hot Dog Buns with sliced roma tomatoes, shredded lettuce and a drizzle of mayonnaise over top.
We kick off every summer with a grill out with friends, neighbors and family to eat, play some corn hole while the kids run around and listen to some country music in the backyard. This year will be no different. Cold drinks, delicious grilled foods, simple side dishes and a shareable dessert is just what we need. BLT Hot Dogs make summer grilling simple, yet so flavorful.
A successful grill out requires just a few things, beginning with great food!
- Ball Park® Beef Franks are made with 100% beef.
- America’s favorite bun, Ball Park® Hot Dog Buns.
- Lettuce, tomatoes and bacon to make BLT Hot Dogs.
- Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Links made with 100% premium beef.
- Chinet® Classic White™ dinner plates plates offer premium strength to serve the heaviest meals in style for easy cleanup and more time with friends and family.
- Cold beverages.
- Silverware, cups and napkins.
- Dessert. S’mores are one of the go-to desserts to enjoy around the fire pit.
- Side dishes : potato salad, corn on the cob, baked beans, or diced watermelon to name a few.
- Condiments : mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard.
- Activities : Corn hole, darts and flag football are some we enjoy while cranking up some country music.
Turn it up! Tyson Foods, Inc. and Cole Swindell are partnering up for a sweepstakes. You have a chance to WIN a VIP concert experience with a GRAND PRIZE trip for you and three of your friends to the Sunset Repeat Tour featuring Cole Swindell.
How to Enter
Click HERE for more information and details. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Walmart Summer Grilling Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., at least the legal age of majority in the state/territory in which they reside at the time of entry. Sweepstakes begins 12:00 a.m. ET 5/14/19 and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on 7/22/19. For a list of participating products and Official Rules, visit www.turnupsummer.com where prohibited. Sponsor: Tyson Foods, Inc., 2200 W. Don Tyson Pkwy., Springdale, AR 72762.
Click the image above for easy shopping!
Turn Up Summer Walmart Parking Lot Event
Walmart is turning their parking lot into a summer party with free food, music and even a patriotic photo booth! A great way to end the first week of summer vacation with the kids. Check out your Walmart for upcoming parking lot events!
BLT Hot Dogs
BLT Hot Dogs have a nice crispy outside layer of bacon with juicy Ball Park® Hot Dogs in the center. It is then set in soft Ball Park® Hot Dog Buns with sweet slices of fresh tomato and shredded lettuce. Drizzle some mayonnaise over top to complete. Summer grill outs will be anything but boring with flavors like this!
Tips & Tricks
Cook low and slow. The trick to making these BLT Hot Dogs is to cook on a low to medium heat for a longer period of time than you would typically cook a hot dog. A high heat may just char the hot dog before the bacon has a chance to crisp as you may like.
BLT Hot Dogs
- 8 Ball Park® Hot Dogs
- 8 Ball Park® Hot Dog Buns
- 8 bacon slices
- 1 cup lettuce lettuce
- 2 Roma tomatoes sliced
- Soak 16 toothpicks in water for 20 minutes.
- Wash lettuce and tomatoes. Chop the lettuce and slice the tomatoes.
- Heat grill up to a medium-low heat.
- Wrap each hot dog with a slice of bacon. Secure the bacon with one toothpick on each end.
- Toss hot dogs on grill for 10 minutes, flip and cook another 10 minutes.
- Remove the toothpicks.
- Serve in a hot dog bun with shredded lettuce, sliced tomatoes and a drizzle of mayonnaise
How do you plan on turning up this summer? Let me know in the comments below how this summer will be the best one yet.