BLT Hot Dogs are Ball Park® Hot Dogs wrapped in bacon grilled to perfection and placed in a Ball Park® Hot Dog Bun with sliced roma tomatoes, shredded lettuce and a drizzle of mayonnaise over top.
- 8 Ball Park® Hot Dogs
- 8 Ball Park® Hot Dog Buns
- 8 bacon (slices)
- 1 cup lettuce (lettuce)
- 2 Roma tomatoes (sliced)
- Soak 16 toothpicks in water for 20 minutes.
- Wash lettuce and tomatoes. Chop the lettuce and slice the tomatoes.
- Heat grill up to a medium-low heat.
- Wrap each hot dog with a slice of bacon. Secure the bacon with one toothpick on each end.
- Toss hot dogs on grill for 10 minutes, flip and cook another 10 minutes.
- Remove the toothpicks.
- Serve in a hot dog bun with shredded lettuce, sliced tomatoes and a drizzle of mayonnaise
- Category: dinner