Blueberry Oatmeal Cups are made with old fashioned oats and other basic baking ingredients with almond milk and fresh blueberries. Great recipe for meal prep!
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs (large)
- 1 cup almond milk (regular milk can be used)
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- non-stick spray
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl add dry ingredients- oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Give a good stir.
- In a separate bowl, add eggs, milk and maple syrup. Whisk well and then add to dry mixture. Stir all ingredients together.
- Spray a muffin pan generously with non-stick cooking spray.
- Fill each cup with the oatmeal mixture. Place about 5 blueberries in each cup. See notes.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Let cool and eat or store in refrigerator for later.
** You can mix the blueberries with the oat mix before placing into muffin pan or add them on top before baking.
- Category: Breakfast