Boozy Peanut Butter Root Beer Floats are made with peanut butter whiskey, root beer, a dash of sea salt and peanut butter swirl ice cream topped with a drizzle of creamy peanut butter and a chopped peanut garnish.
- 2 ounces Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey
- 6 ounces root beer
- 2 scoops peanut butter swirl ice cream
- pinch of sea salt (optional)
- creamy peanut butter
- chopped peanuts
- Add Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey to a glass.
- Add 6 ounces root beer.
- Add a pinch of sea salt.
- Place 2 scoops of peanut butter swirl ice cream over top.
- Garnish with creamy peanut butter drizzle and some chopped peanuts. For the peanut butter: Place a bit of creamy peanut butter into microwave so it softens enough to drizzle.
- Category: Drink
Keywords: root beer, peanut butter, skrewball, whiskey, peanut butter whiskey. alcohol