Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers are a super simple, yet comforting, fall dish made with chicken, buffalo sauce, Minute® Ready to Serve Basmati Rice mixed together in a bell pepper topped with fresh parsley and gorgonzola cheese crumbles.
- 2– Minute® Ready to Serve Basmati Rice cups
- 16 ounces premium chunk chicken breast canned, drained (shredded chicken may be substituted)
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (1/4 cup if you would like it more mild)
- ground pepper
- 4 bell peppers
- fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup gorgonzola cheese crumbles
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove lids from two Minute® Ready to Serve Basmati Rice cups and place both in microwave. Cook one minute.
- Add rice to a mixing bowl with the drained chicken chunks, ground pepper and buffalo sauce. Mix ingredients together.
- Wash and slice bell peppers in halves. Clean out insides.
- Place the rice and chicken mixture inside each bell pepper half.
- Place stuffed peppers inside a large casserole dish and place aluminum foil over top.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the bell peppers are at desired tenderness.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chopped parsley and sprinkle gorgonzola cheese crumbles over top.
- Try mixture with a ranch seasoning packet for a little boost of flavor!
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
Keywords: chicken, buffalo sauce, spicy, dinner, bell pepper, stuffed pepper