Caramel Apple Bundt Cake is a delicious treat made with fresh apples, basic baking ingredients, cinnamon and topped with a drizzle of Torani Caramel Sauce and chopped pecans.
- non-stick spray to coat pan
- 2.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups granny smith apples, peeled and grated (I used 6 apples)
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup Torani Caramel Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the room temperature softened butter with brown sugar. Use a hand or stand mixer to beat until creamy.
- Add in the eggs, beat again.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Add to the butter mixture and beat until the batter is creamy and smooth.
- Peel and grate 3 cups of apples.
- Place the grated apple into a kitchen towel and squeeze out the excess liquid.
- Add the apples to batter and fold them in.
- Spray the fluted tube pan. I used a 9.5 inch silicone bundt cake pan.
- Cook for 50 minutes are until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then flip out the cake pan.
- Let cool another 20 minutes minimal. Before serving, drizzle with Torani Caramel Sauce and sprinkle chopped pecans over top. Also try Torani White Chocolate Sauce for extra flavor!
- Category: Deessert
- Method: Oven
Keywords: Bundt Cake