Caramel Frozen Hot Chocolate is an easy treat to make during the warmer months made with hot chocolate mix, caramel sauce, chocolate milk, heavy cream and ice cubes topped with whipped cream.
- 1 cup dry hot chocolate mix ( 4 packets)
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- 3 cups ice
- 2 Tablespoons caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- whipped cream
- caramel sauce
- chocolate syrup
- chocolate shavings
- Add the ice, chocolate milk, heavy cream, caramel sauce and hot chocolate mix into blend.
- Blend for 1 minute or until the ice is completely crushed.
- Serve in a glass with whipped cream. You can garnish with extra caramel sauce drizzle, chocolate syrup and shaved chocolate (optional).
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blender
Keywords: chocolate, caramel, shake