Spicy Buffalo Honey Mustard Ham and Cheese Croissant
Yields: 8 sandwiches
- 3 pounds deli sliced black forest ham
- 8 slices pepper jack cheese
- 8 croissants
- 1 cup honey mustard
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 tablespoon barbeque sauce
- Gather ingredients, cutting board, serrated knife, small bowl, spoon and foil.
- In the bowl, use your spoon to mix 1 cup honey mustard, 1/4 buffalo sauce and 1 tablespoon barbeque sauce together. Mix until completely blended for your spicy buffalo honey mustard spread.
- Take the croissants and cut each to open up.
- Layer croissants with 4-6 slices ham, 1 slice pepper jack cheese and desired amount of spicy buffalo honey mustard.
- Wrap each in foil and set in fridge.
- At lunch, unwrap from foil and eat cold or heat in microwave for 45 seconds.
- Preparation time: 5 minutes