Creamy Orzo Pasta Salad
- 1 package of orzo pasta
- 6oz of goat cheese
- 1 handful of fresh parsley
- 1 package of sun dried tomatoes
- 1 can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 jar of roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Gather ingredients, measuring cups, small bowl, large bowl, whisk, large pot, strainer, knife, and cutting board.
- Boil water in the large pot and cook according to the package directions.
- Drain artichokes and red peppers.
- While the pasta cooks, chop artichokes, sun dried tomatoes, red peppers and handful of parsley. Throw into a large bowl. Reserve a bit of the parsley to garnish.
- In a small bowl whisk together the oil, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper together. Set it aside.
- When the pasta is done cooking, strain and add directly to the bowl with the chopped ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta and crumble in 3/4 of the goat cheese. Mix it all together until the goat cheese is mostly melted into the pasta and it's creamy.
- When servings, sprinkle more parsley and crumble the rest of the goat cheese over the top.