Cheesy Roasted Zucchini is a wonderfully quick and tasty side dish made with zucchini, olive oil, sea salt, ground pepper and a blend of Italian shredded cheese.
- 1 large zucchini
- olive oil
- sea salt
- ground pepper
- Italian shredded cheese blend
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice zucchini in 1/4 inch rounds.
- Place onto a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and ground pepper.
- Sprinkle each zucchini round with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Can adjust time to cook less for crispier zucchini or cook longer for very tender zucchini depending on personal taste.
- Category: Side
- Method: Oven
Keywords: zucchini, cheese