Chicken and Gravy Biscuit Sandwich is made with jumbo biscuits, country gravy, breaded chicken fillets and a fried egg.
- 8 jumbo biscuits, I used Pillsbury Grands today
- 2.75 ounce packet country gravy
- 8 pieces of Kirkwood Breaded Chicken Breast Fillets, frozen
- 8 eggs, large
- ground pepper
- non-stick spray
- Bake the chicken at 400 degrees for 40 minutes, flipping halfway. If using a different brand, follow instructions on bag.
- Once the chicken is finished cooking, set it the side and make the rest of your layers.
- Biscuits will go in at 350 degrees for 13 minutes. If using another brand, follow instructions on can.
- Cook country gravy according to packet instructions.
- Fry the eggs. Place a non-stick pan on a medium heat. Spray with non-stick spray and add the egg. Cook until the white is set which takes a couple minutes. Serve. If you like the yolk also set a bit, then flip and cook a couple more minutes before serving.
- Assemble the sandwich: cut biscuit in half, place chicken on bottom half, then a large spoonful or two of gravy, followed by the egg and then the top half of biscuit.
- Instructions within post on how to make homemade country gravy.
- Frozen bags of chicken have between 6-8 chicken breast fillets so I recommend buying 2 bags if making all 8 sandwiches. Personally, I make 6 sandwiches for my family and have a couple plain biscuits leftover.
- A toothpick down the center of the sandwich can help hold the layer in place while eating.
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: breakfast, brunch, breakfast sandwich, country gravy, chicken, Aldi