Chicken BLTA Salad
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 jalapeno
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 chicken breast
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3 cups baby spinach
- desired amount of "Bomb"Sauce
- Gather ingredients, knife, cutting board, salad bowl, pan, tongs, and cheese grater.
- Wash fruits and vegetables.
- Grill or bake chicken until done. 45 minutes on 350 degrees in the oven. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces once fully cooked.
- Cook bacon in the pan on a medium heat until crispy, use your tongs to flip bacon often. Chop bacon once fully cooked.
- Prepare "Bomb"Sauce for a creamy avocado dressing according to link's directions.
- Cut 1/2 an avocado into bite size pieces and cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- Slice 1/2 jalapeno.
- Place 3 cups of baby spinach into salad bowl and assemble chicken, bacon, avocado, cherry tomatoes on top.
- Use the cheese grater to shred 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese.
- Toss sliced jalapeno on top.
- Pour the "Bomb"Sauce on in your desired amount.