Chili Seasoning is a basic, go-to seasoning mix to add amazing flavor to any chili recipe with paprika, cayenne, salt, pepper, onion, garlic, cumin and ground chili powder.
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Measure out each seasoning and stir together.
- Add to chili while cooking.
*Move the scale on the recipe card to create a larger batch to have on hand.
- Category: Seasoning
- Method: No-bake
Keywords: seasoning, spice, chili