Cinnamon Roll Crescents are the easiest cinnamon roll you will ever make made with pre-made crescent dough, brown sugar, ground cinnamon and butter with a glaze of confectioner sugar, vanilla extract, salt and milk. Ready in under 18 minutes!
Weekend brunch is a long standing tradition in my family, as it is for many. Sleep in on Sunday and wake up to make some delicious comfort food in pajamas is a weekly moment I look forward to. Weekend brunch doesn’t have to be a complicated process. Sometimes, keeping it extra simple with these Cinnamon Roll Crescents, scrambled eggs, fresh fruit and some juice hits the spot and always makes the whole family happy. I mean, is there a child (or adult at that matter) out there that complains about cinnamon rolls? If there is, I haven’t met them yet!
Cinnamon Roll Crescents
Cinnamon Roll Crescents are everything you love from a traditional cinnamon roll. These are soft and fluffy with just the right amount of cinnamon and brown sugar just without all the work that goes into a homemade cinnamon roll or the long wait time waiting for dough to rise! Major win for weekend brunch with the family.
Tips & Tricks
Make clean up super quick by placing parchment on top your baking sheet. Place the rolls on top and bake! Just toss the parchment paper after baking and clean up is done. Easy-peasy.
Cinnamon Roll Crescents are the easiest cinnamon roll you will ever make made with pre-made crescent dough, brown sugar, ground cinnamon and butter with a glaze of confectioner sugar, vanilla extract, salt and milk.
- 2 x 8 ounce tubes refrigerated crescent dough
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 1–2 Tablespoons milk
- In a small bowl, whisk together your filling ingredients.
- In a second bowl, stir together glaze ingredients. Start with 1 Tablespoon of milk and add more if needed to thin out glaze.
Cinnamon Roll Crescents
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out the dough.
- Brush on the filling spreading evenly.
- Roll up each crescent and place onto a baking sheet leaving a little space between each. Use parchment paper on baking sheet for easier clean up!
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle glaze over top.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
Keywords: dessert, brunch, breakfast, simple, quick, cinnamon,
What are some of your families favorite foods for weekend breakfast?? Let me know in the comments below.