Cinnamon Roll Crescents are the easiest cinnamon roll you will ever make made with pre-made crescent dough, brown sugar, ground cinnamon and butter with a glaze of confectioner sugar, vanilla extract, salt and milk.
- 2 x 8 ounce tubes refrigerated crescent dough
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 1–2 Tablespoons milk
- In a small bowl, whisk together your filling ingredients.
- In a second bowl, stir together glaze ingredients. Start with 1 Tablespoon of milk and add more if needed to thin out glaze.
Cinnamon Roll Crescents
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out the dough.
- Brush on the filling spreading evenly.
- Roll up each crescent and place onto a baking sheet leaving a little space between each. Use parchment paper on baking sheet for easier clean up!
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle glaze over top.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
Keywords: dessert, brunch, breakfast, simple, quick, cinnamon,