- 1.5 cups rice (jasmine, brown or whatever you wish)
- 13 ounce can coconut milk
- 1.5 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Gather ingredients, pot, measuring cups, knife, cutting board and can opener for coconut milk.
- In the pot, add rice, coconut milk, salt, water, and honey. Bring to a simmer.
- Cover and let cook according to rice package time or until all liquid is absorbed.
- Finely chop the cilantro. You will need about 3 tablespoons worth.
- Remove rice from heat when finished cooking and mix in the cilantro.