Charred Corn and Feta Salad
- 6 ears of corn
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced (I always cheat and double garlic so I used 2 cloves today)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place your corn onto a aluminum foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake 40 minutes, turning half way through.
- As the corn cooks, prep your other ingredients. Cut your tomatoes in halves, chop the fresh basil, and mix the dressing.
- For the dressing, whisk olive oil, rice vinegar and minced garlic.
- When the corn is finished cooking, let cool and rub with butter and cut the kernels from the cob.
- Place your corn, tomatoes, basil and feta cheese into a bowl and stir.
- Whisk the dressing again and add to the salad. Mix all ingredients well and serve.