Corn Dip is a hot appetizer cooked in the crock-pot made with corn, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, green chiles and jalapeños.
- 8 ounces canned green chiles
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jalapeno (finely diced)
- 2 pounds corn (frozen )
- shredded cheese
- sliced jalapeno
- Pour 2 pounds of corn into crock-pot. Turn crock-pot to low heat setting.
- Cube 16 ounces of cream cheese and put into crock-pot followed by 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Add the green chiles.
- Dice the jalapeno. If you do not like a lot of spice, you can remove the seeds before dicing or use half a jalapeno. Dump into crock-pot.
- Let cook for 3 to 4 hours. Stir well. Add toppings.
- Serve with some tortilla chips or Fritos.
- Category: Appetizer