Corn Tortilla Strips are an easy to make topping for soups, salads and more using only 3 ingredients : corn tortillas, olive oil and salt!
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 corn tortillas
- sea salt
- Cut tortillas into thin strips.
- Toss tortilla strips with olive oil.
- Spread out on a baking sheet.
- Salt generously.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Flip halfway through baking.
- Let cool.
- Store in an airtight container or bag.
oil besides olive oil may be used
- Category: side
- Method: Oven