Creamy Avocado Bomb Sauce
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 jalapeno
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1/2 fresh squeezed lime
- Pinch of salt
- Gather ingredients, food processor, sealable container, knife, and cutting board.
- Wash ingredients well, especially the cilantro because it can hold in a lot of dirt.
- Cut lime and avocado in halves. Remove the avocado seed.
- Scoop the avocado from its shell in put into the food processor.
- Add 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt, 1/2 jalapeno, 3 garlic cloves, pinch of salt and 1/2 bunch of cilantro into food processor. If you do not like heat, remove seeds of jalapeno beforehand. If you want it extra spicy, add an entire jalapeno but be wary because it will have some kick.
- Squeeze 1/2 lime into mix. Blend for 3 minutes.
- Do a taste test. You may need to add more salt or squeeze more lime depending on your personal taste. If you would like a thinner sauce, for a dressing possibly, add just a touch of water to thin out. Start with a tablespoon of water but the water is not necessary.
- Blend another 1-2 minutes.
- Pour into a container and eat up!