Crunchy Lemon Parmesan Chicken with Broccoli is a lemony sheet pan dinner made with chicken breast, Parmesan cheese, panko breadcrumbs, butter and of course, loads of lemon and a side of broccoli.
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 3 lemons (zest and juice)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 1.5 pounds chicken breast (thin cut)
- 1 lemon (sliced thinly)
- 2 cups broccoli
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Gather ingredients, 3 bowls, foil, baking sheet, measuring cups, knife, and cutting board.
- Cover baking sheet with foil and lighly grease with olive oil.
- In bowl #1: mix breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- In bowl #2: flour.
- In bowl #3: stir together the melted butter, 5 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons lemon zest, and minced garlic.
- Set aside 4 tablespoons of the lemon butter mixture for later.
- Arrange your work station with the three bowls: flour, breadcrumb mixture and lemon butter mixture.
- Coat your chicken strips in the flour, then dip it into the lemon butter and finally coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Lay the strip on the prepared baking tray. Repeat until you have used up all the chicken. Sprinkle with any leftover breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes and remove from oven.
- Turn the chicken pieces carefully. Decorate with thinly sliced lemon.
- Nestle the broccoli in the space around the chicken and drizzle with the remaining lemon butter mixture that we set aside earlier. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for another 14 to 16 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: dinner