Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 1 loaf fresh italian round bread (or something similar)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups mozzarella shredded cheese
- Gather ingredients, aluminum foil, measuring cup, whisk, small bowl, cutting board, knife, bread knife, and garlic press.
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use the bread knife to cut your bread. Cut slices down to the bottom of the bread but not all the way through about one inch apart. Do the cross cut slices the same way making sure to not cut all through the bread.
- In the small bowl, melt one stick of butter in microwave for 30 seconds- 1 minute.
- Chop the fresh parsley and add to bowl.
- Mince 4 garlic cloves with the garlic press and put into bowl.
- Measure out 1.5 cups cheese and add to bowl. Whisk the ingredients together well.
- Spread open the bread to put the mixture on the bread making sure to evenly distribute throughout. Helps to do this by sections or quadrants and spread with a knife.
- Completely wrap in foil.
- Place in oven for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle the other .5 cups mozzarella cheese on top of bread right when it comes out of oven allowing it to melt.