The Dirty Shirley Temple is made with ginger ale, grenadine, maraschino cherries and vodka to turn a favorite childhood beverage into an adult one!
- 3 ounces vodka (cherry vodka recommended )
- 6 ounces ginger ale
- 1 Tablespoon grenadine
- maraschino cherry (garnish )
- moonshine cherries (optional )
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- .5 cups sugar
- .5 lemon
- If making homemade grenadine, put 2 cups pomegranate juice in sauce pan with .5 cups sugar and 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon. Let simmer for 10 minutes mixing often. Let cool.
- Grab a tall glass.
- Fill with ice.
- Pour a little grenadine in glass.
- Pour 3 ounces of cherry vodka into glass (this drink has a double shot).
- Fill glass with ginger ale.
- Put a straw in drink and give a little mix.
- Add some maraschino cherries to garnish.
- Category: drink