This Easter Dessert Board is simple to create with some of everyone’s Easter favorites like chocolate bunnies, trail mix, butter cookies, circus animal cookies, Peeps, lemon sandwich cookies, pretzel rods, robin eggs, marshmallows and peanut butter cup eggs along with some fresh strawberries and blackberries.
- milk chocolate bunnies
- edible grass, green apple
- Reese’s peanut butter gold eggs
- carrot patch pretzel rods, I bought Archer Farms from Target*
- Chessmen butter cookies, spring edition seasonal print
- lemon sandwich cookies, I used Archer Farms from Target
- trail mix, spring edition from Target*
- Mother’s circus animal cookies, spring edition
- Jet-Puffed bunny marshmallows
- Whoppers robin eggs
- fresh strawberries
- fresh blackberries
- Start with a large board, tray or baking sheet.
- Place a few small bowls or ramekins around the board to fill with smaller snackable items like the trail mix, cookies and peanut butter eggs.
- Create a couple little “nests” using the edible straw to hold robin egg candies.
- Next, fill in the board (or baking sheet in this case) a bit more. Add in some of the larger items like chocolate bunnies, Peeps, pretzel rods, fruit and more cookies.
- To finish the board, fill in the open gaps with smaller items like the marshmallows. Also, fill those fun edible nests with the robin eggs and you are finished.
- Make your own carrot patch pretzel rods. You will need pretzels rods and orange candy melts. Melt candy melts according to instructions and pour into a tall skinny glass. Dip each pretzel in and then place onto parchment paper to set up.
- Create your own trail mix using chocolate chips, peanuts, raisins, peanut butter chips and spring edition M&Ms.
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: dessert, Easter, holiday, snack board