Fresh Pico de Gallo
- 6 Roma tomatoes
- .5 onion (red or white, I mixed both today)
- .5 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 serrano
- pinch of salt
- Wash all your tomatoes, peppers and cilantro well.
- Grab a cutting board and knife.
- Chop your tomatoes and put into a medium mixing bowl.
- Finely chop 1 jalapeno and 1 serrano and put into bowl. If you do not like heat, remove the seeds before chopping.
- Chop half an onion and put into bowl. I grab whatever I have on hand. I did a mix of red onion and white onion today.
- Squeeze 1 lime into bowl, add a pinch of salt and mince 3 garlic cloves.
- Chop your fresh cilantro and place into mixture.
- Mix all ingredients together and serve.