The Frozen Strawberry Mudslide is a boozy treat made with Bailey’s Strawberries and cream, vodka, coffee liqueur and strawberry ice cream topped with whipped cream, a chocolate drizzle and a chocolate covered strawberry garnish!
- 1 ounce Bailey’s Strawberries and Cream
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur
- 1 cup ice
- 2 scoops strawberry ice cream
- whipped cream
- chocolate sauce or chocolate syrup
- chocolate covered strawberry, optional garnish
- Add ice cream, ice, Baileys, vodka and coffee liqueur to blender. Blend until smooth.
- Drizzle some chocolate into a hurricane glass.
- Pour shake into glass.
- Top with whipped cream and another drizzle of chocolate.
- Garnish with a chocolate covered strawberry.
Add in extra strawberry flavor by tossing in a few fresh strawberries into the blender!
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
Keywords: strawberry, mudslide, vodka, coffee, chocolate, ice cream, milkshake, shake,