Garlic & Herb Smashed Potatoes
- 3 tablespoon ghee
- 2.5 pounds small yellow potatoes
- 1/4 cup-3/4 cup milk (almond milk is recommended)
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 6 garlic cloves
- Wash potatoes and chop into quarters.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and drop your potatoes in. Add a pinch of salt.
- Let cook 30 minutes or until potatoes are softened.
- Drain and place into large mixing bowl.
- Mince 6 garlic cloves and add to potatoes along with freshly chopped parsley, 3 tablespoons ghee, pinch of salt and pepper.
- Use your potato smasher (I use my avocado smasher) to smash the potatoes and mix all the ingredients together.
- Add 1/4 cup milk and mix. If you want to thin out your potatoes more, add another 1/4-1/2 cup milk.
- Garnish with a pinch more of fresh parsley and a bit of ghee.