Goat Cheese Jalapeno Poppers
Yields: 8 poppers
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons diced bacon
- 4 jalapenos
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- On the stove top, cook your bacon until crispy. (3 slices per 4 jalapenos)
- Dice bacon. Set to side.
- Slice the jalapenos in half and remove all the seeds.
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese and goat cheese. Use a hand mixer to blend until creamy.
- Add 2 tablespoons of bacon and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Fill each jalapeno with your cheese mixture. (I use a frosting bag and large frosting tip to fill)
- Sprinkle the remaining 1 tablespoon chopped bacon on top.
- Place in oven for 16-17 minutes.
- You may drizzle a bit of honey on top before serving for an extra note of flavor. Give it a try!