Greek Pasta Salad
- 6 ounces feta cheese
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 cucumber
- 3.8 ounce can of sliced black olives, drained
- 12 ounces Greek Dressing. I used Girardi's but use what you love or make your own
- 1 box spiral rotini
- Gather ingredients, large pot, favorite knife for chopping, large bowl, cutting board and strainer.
- Wash all fruits and vegetables well.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook 1 box of spiral rotini according to the directions on that box.
- Using your knife, slice cucumbers thinly. Dice the bell pepper. Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves.
- Put your chopped ingredients into the large bowl, along with the can of drained sliced black olives and 6 ounces of feta cheese.
- Add 12 ounce bottle of Greek Dressing. Today I used Girardi's Greek Feta dressing.
- After you have strained the cooked pasta, put into the large bowl and mix all ingredients together. Put into fridge to let cool for a few hours.
- Garnish with a little extra feta cheese if you would like.