Halloween Jello Worm Cups is really fun, kid-friendly holiday treat made with lime jello, gummy worms, candy eyeballs and OREO cookies.
- 3 ounces lime gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups ice
- 10 OREO cookies, (thins)
- 3.5 ounces Troli Sour Bright Crawlers, (minis)
- candy eyes
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add in gelatin packet. Whisk for 3 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add 2 cups ice and whisk for 5 minutes. If there are some pieces of ice leftover, just remove them after 5 minutes if not melted completely. The mixture should be setting up at this point.
- Pour the mixture into four 5.5 ounce cups.
- Place gummy worms into each cup and a few candy eyeballs. Using a toothpick can help push the gummy worms and eyeballs down where you would like them so they are floating in the middle of the cups.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Crush up OREO cookies and sprinkle over the top of each cup with a few more gummy worms and candy eyes. The best way to crush OREO's is either placing the cookies into a sandwich bag and paddling it with a rolling pin or putting through a food processor.
- Category: Dessert